Every custom flag we produce is backed by our outstanding customer service and 100% quality guarantee. For us, every flag order is a team effort. We’re half the team — YOU are the other half. We depend on you to provide the information we need to produce the flags you want. As with any team, we each have obligations. We have defined these obligations below. Please take a moment to review these terms and conditions of our sales.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us, either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-431-1117.
Custom Flag Company Obligations:
- We will provide a digital proof, this will include flag size, quantity, PMS Colors, and flag finishes. This is provided before production starts. We will not start production until we have written approval from you.
- Once your order is approved, we will begin production. At that point the order can’t be changed or cancelled.
- If an order is cancelled before approval, 5% of order total will be withheld for processing fees.
- We have the right to deny any offensive art work. Including, but not limited to, nudity, inappropriate language, confederate flag, etc. A refund will be processed withholding 5% of order total for processing fees
- Legal ownership of any and all logos, trademarks and copyrights. When you submit your design(s) to customflagcompany.com, you warrant that you have the legal right to reproduce, or have reproduced, any logos or images associated with your order. You also certify that the production of any images you submit do not infringe on any other company or individual’s rights in any way.
- Paying close attention to the proof provided. When we send you the digital proof of your flag design, take the time to review it in detail. Please pay special attention to the design, the spelling and grammar, flag size, quantity, PMS Colors, and flag finishes. If something is inaccurate, respond to email with changes and we will get an updated proof to you. Production will not begin until we have written approval from you.
- Providing the correct shipping address. We cannot be held responsible for delays in shipping caused by inaccurate address information, the misrouting of your package, or undeliverable shipping addresses