|Fits Pole Diameter||
2in, 2-3/8in, 2-1/2in, 2-3/4in, 3in, 3-1/4in, 3-1/2in
A decorative ball for the top of the flagpole. Diameter of the ball should closely match the diameter of the base of the flagpole.
A decorative flying eagle for the top of the flagpole.
Wing Span: 11″
ONLY FITS POLE DIAMETERS LARGER THAN 2″. FOR SMALLER POLES USE THE SINGLE PULLEY CAP STYLE TRUCK
- Construction: cast aluminum
- Pulley: cast nylon on 1/4″ stainless steel axle (1-1/2″ outside diameter on OTH, OT1, OT25, OT35; 2″ on OT2, OT3, OT325)
- Max halyard diameter: 5/16″
- Truck: secured by stainless steel set screws (one 1/4″-20NC on OTH; three 5/16″-18NC on OT1, OT2, OT25, OT3, OT325, OT35)
- Ornaments: accepts spindle threading of 1/2″-13NC. Secured by 1 stainless steel pan head screw (size 10-32)
There are several Solar Panel Light options for your flagpole.
Commercial flagpole solar light that attaches to a flagpole.
Solar Light that shines down from the top of a flagpole.
Wall mounted solar light for residential use.
If you need other options to illuminate the American Flag at night, give us a call!