I am going to lead by example and highlight myself this week--it is so hard to write about yourself. My dad and I bought CFC in October, 1998. It is crazy to think it has been almost 15 years. Honestly, time flies when you are having fun. I truly enjoy my work day, the people I am honored to spend my work week with and each and every client I have met over the past decade and a half.
The reason I do what I do...I love my family!!
1. Where were you born? Boulder, Colorado
2. Coffee or Tea? Coffee
3. Cat or Dog? Dog...I do not own a dog now but I really want an English Bulldog!
4. PC or Mac? PC at work & Mac at home
5. Mountains or Beach? Beach
6. Cook or Restaurant? Cook, when I have time
7. What is your favorite sport to watch? My daughters fast-pitch softball team
8. What is your favorite smell? Freshly baked chocolate chip cookies
9. What is your favorite day of the week? Saturday morning
10. If your life was turned into a movie, what actress would play you? Sandra Bullock-she is such a good actress
11. Tell us an Interesting Tidbit or one of your Guilty Pleasures: I love planning and giving parties