0 $0.00

Shopping bag

  • No products in the cart.
April 10th, 2024

Who Can Change Out My Flags?

At Custom Flag Company, we are a full-service flag and flagpole company. If you are ever wondering who can change out my flag, we are the solution. We are the experts in all things flags and flagpoles and want your flags to look their best at all times. 

Who can change out my flags

What does a service call include? 

When we come to your property, we will of course check the flag, rope, snap hooks, snap hook covers. These can all be replaced while we are on site changing out your flag. Other parts we inspect are the truck and pulley, ball, and any other components. Because it can be costly to replace these parts we will always send an estimate and get approval before we perform the work. 

Do I always get a new flag? 

If you prefer to have a brand new flag every time we come out, we can definitely make that happen. However, we typically will have you purchase two new flags at the start of the service call, one to hang, and one reserved for the next service call. Depending on how often you would like us to come out, we will bring down the current flag you are flying, hang the new one, and determine if the one we brought down can be cleaned & mended or if it needs to be retired. We will charge for a clean & repair, but it is much less than buying a new flag. The clean and mended flag will then be put in storage to hang at the next service call. 

Is there a discount when you sign up for a monthly service? 

Our monthly, bi-monthly, and quarterly service calls are at a discounted rate from our normal service calls. We are able to plan ahead, ensuring we have multiple stops in the same area. 

Why would I sign up for a service agreement? 

We don’t want you to have to think about your flags. When you pull up to your business or house, your flag should always look fresh. If your flag looks bad, that is on us. 

If you are interested in signing up for a service agreement, reach out to us and we can get you all the information you need, 303-431-1117.

Related posts

Leave a reply