Do you or someone you know have a flagpole? Do you know how to change out your flag? If not, we can help.
Follow these steps and you will be the person to go to when a flag needs to be replaced.
- Buy a new flag
- Untie your rope
- Lower your flag
- Unhook your flag from the snaphooks
- Inspect the snaphooks & other flagpole parts, are they getting worn down? They might need to be replaced, buy them here
- Attach the new flag to the snaphooks
- Raise the flag to the top of the flagpole
- Tie the rope to the pole
- Check flag, make sure all looks good
- Take or ship old flag to Custom Flag Company to retire for free
If this is something you do not want to do, give us a call 303-431-1117 or fill out our quote form and we can come change out your flag for you.