No matter who I am shopping for I always want to be the one with the best gift. I have found that personalized gifts are always a big hit. I remember I made a personalized sign for my grandpa’s birthday so he could hang it in his garage and I received many compliments. I have compiled a list of various ways to customize a flag for someone in your life, or for an upcoming special event.
- Tailgating Flags: Is there a sports team that they are in love with? Are they the first ones to arrive on game day just after the parking lot has opened up? Create a flag that incorporates their tailgating group with their sports team.
- Comic Con: Maybe they are a marvel maniac. Use their favorite marvel character symbol and add a personalized saying.
- Vacation Property: Do they have a vacation home? Is it on the beach where a flag could fly perfectly over the dock? Or perhaps it is in the mountains and you can have fun and name the cabin or create an emblem.
- Music Festival: Are they constantly traveling to check out music festivals? Or maybe they are groupie? Make them become recognized and easily able to spot while they are doing what they love.
- Clubs: Are they apart of a Jeep or another car club that takes Sunday Fun Day rides together? Give them a flag for their group that can easily be hung at their pit stops.
- Wedding: Take the initials or the wedding hashtag and make it into flag. It could be a great gift as the bride and groom could hang it on their house as they take on the married life.
- Farewell Gift: Do you have an individual starting a new chapter in their life, whether its retirement, going back to school, a new career-help them start on a positive note and send them with a reminder of the friendship they have built.
- Family Crest: Family means everything. And to the family history buff they would love to admire their families crest on a flag hanging proudly. It could even be brought to each family reunion and create a great addition to pictures. Make sure to add the year established!!