Spring is here! The trees are budding and the tulips are peeking up from the frozen soil. Yard work and landscape jobs are a priority as we enjoy a beautiful lawn and garden for the summer. Thinking about an in-ground flagpole? We offer many types and finishes of in-ground flagpoles. We can help you determine what type of flagpole works best for you.
First, lets determine how tall of flagpole would best enhance your property.
- Do you live in a single story or two-story home?
- Do you live on a traditional neighborhood with standard size lots?
- Do you live on acreage?
- Will the pole be set near the house or away from the home?
- If you live in a one story home & want the flagpole close to the house – no more than 20’ flagpole
- If one story set away from the house 20' or 25’ flagpole
- If two story close to the house or a single story home on acreage – 25’ flagpole
- If two story set away from house 25’to 30’ flagpole
- If two story set away from house on large lot or acreage -- 35’ or tall
25' Flagpole at a single story home with a large lot